Health & Safety
We at James Engineering have a positive approach to Health, Safety, Quality and mitigation of risk is central to everything that James Engineering does.
Everyone in the organisation receives training as soon as they join the Company and this is reinforced throughout their career, whether they are front line staff, Managers or Administrators.
The Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management ensures that a positive safety culture is maintained through:
- Employment induction
- Training for all staff to a level appropriate to their role or higher
- Contract specific training
- On going reinforcement and refresher training via tool box talks, internal, external training and safety bulletins
- Regular monitoring and inspections
- Procedures for sub-contractors
Please take time to read our H&S Policies below and also included is our Insurance Certificate for download.